Research Assistant / Junior Research Assistant

The Chinese University of Hong Kong 香港中文大學
Location : HK
Applicants should (i) have a Bachelor’s degree or above in Biomedical Sciences or a related discipline; (ii) have good command of both English and Chinese; …

More >>

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *